<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 19, 2005

All because of World of Warcraft

... because of World of Warcraft.
Offline economy has come to a halt thanks to Blizzard.
An addiction portrait.

"I know that I cancelled City of Heroes and am skipping Silent Hill 4 and Paper
Mario 2 because of World of Warcraft."

"...and about Doom 3, I deleted it today because of World of Warcraft, sorry."

"I'm not on much at the moment because of World of Warcraft. Sowy."

"... any recent posts because of World of Warcraft. (Which will serve as my explanation except for last night when my final Antitrust paper monopolized my time.)"

"... I missed the last update on Saturday. That was partly because of my birthday and partly because of World of Warcraft."

"... it seems like I haven't been posting much here recently, and yes, some of that is because of World of Warcraft ..."

"After some major changes on our roster: [...] Fischi's retirement because of World of Warcraft"

"I have been slow to push updates to the site, because of World ofWarcraft O:)"

"Has anyone bought Half Life 2, I currently have not yet. I doubt I will because of World of Warcraft."

"But great news, I passed all my examinations of the semester (And I am busy because of world of warcraft too XD)"

"I may update it if I get some spare time. It's tough because of World of Warcraft."

"I might never return here anymore because of World of Warcraft... At least not before Blizzard shuts down their last WoW server."


Raid, anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment