<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 03, 2005

World of Warcraft for free (legally)

How to legally play World of Warcraft for free...

So it looks like we found a flaw in Blizzard's charging.
A guild mate and me cancelled our WoW subscribtions some time ago and they both expired around the end of last month.

Now, we can still play for free on the official servers for the new patch as the test realms don't seem to be connected to the main billing center of World of Warcraft. The test realms also didn't pick up my new password when I tried to set a new one which supports this theory.

I am actually melting faces with my shadow priest PvP build as I write this... for free. I have 3 other lvl60 chars on the realm so I get enough diversity and action without all the grinding boredom which were reason enough for us to cancel our accounts.

Comments:
surprise! THIS WORKS! playing world of warcraft for free -_-
 
wtf, this would only work if you paid previously or got a free 14 key guest key.
 
the best thing about it really is that it always works as soon as blizz opens their test realms for a new test patch again. download the test patch, transfer a template char, log in and enjoy ^^
 
Post a Comment