<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 31, 2005

Warcraft 3 : "Tower rush unleashed" replay

warcraft3 tower rush unleashed
Warcraft 3 : "Tower rush unleashed" replay

My first non-custom game of Warcraft 3 after what? - 2 years maybe - turned out to be a great noob vs. noob shootout.
In the left corner, there I am. I never really enjoyed the regular warcraft3 battle.net games and installed WC3 again just to watch the Blizzcon Invitational final (Grubby vs. Zacard) via WaaaghTV but going online again, choosing Orc and pressing the start button should mark the beginning of 30 minutes full of fun.
At certain points, I had both hands AFK because I was laughing so hard about myself and my counterpart on the right side of the map.

I doubt that I ever had so much fun on Battle.net during the last 3 years. I was shocked by my own performance but at the same time astonished that it didn't lead to an instant loss. My previous experience with the blizzard matchmaking system weren't so good as I would often have to play versus people who were level 20 the next day. Today it was refreshing... different!

About the game itself... I can only advise you to view it if you have WC3 TFT installed.
I made the description on Filefront say
"A towerrush that does not work out on the one side and a supply-leader who does not want to attack nor creep nor expand, who will win this hard battle in the last 30 secs of the game? ;) "
and I feel that this pretty much describes the whole replay.

Later I was told by a friend who plays WC3 ladder that virtually nobody pulls tower rushes anymore in early game nowadays and at the same time I received 2 thumbs down for execution of this deadliest of all tower rushes there has ever been.

I uploaded the replay to Filefront if you want to enjoy this piece of WC3 performance art.

Comments: Post a Comment